The latest updates
Australia Fair remains open and is here to serve our community, however individual store and café trading times may vary and change.
As our restrictions are starting to ease, it is imperative to remember that many are still in place. We all have to play our part in keeping the community safe and ensure that everyone who visits the centre practices social distancing and maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
We appreciate the community concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and public spaces, so we have proactively taken steps to ensure our customers’ well-being is of the highest priority. This includes:
- The positioning of hand sanitisers throughout the centre for customer use;
- Signage reminding people to wash their hands regularly and social distance;
- We have also implemented additional cleaning services of the facilities, regular touch points and high traffic areas throughout the shopping centre.
- Our common area seating in the malls, food court, cafes and restaurants still remain closed.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and be guided by the advice from Queensland Health and Australian health authorities. For more information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your ongoing support of Australia Fair and our retailers ❤️
|Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Coles||6am – 10pm||7am – 10pm||7am – 10pm|
|Woolworths||6am – 10pm||7am – 10pm||7am – 10pm|
|Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Kmart||7am – 8pm||7am – 5pm||9am – 5pm|
Please note Coles, Woolworths and Kmart are limiting the number of shoppers instore. This is to help maintain social distancing, minimise the spread of COVID-19 and keep our customers, retailers and broader community safe. So, you may need to wait for a short period before entering the store.
CLICK & COLLECT AND HOME DELIVERY SERVICES
To ensure you have as many options as possible to safely shop some of our retailers are offering click & collect, call & collect or home delivery services:
- Best & Less – You can now call ahead and place your order over the phone for a quick and easy pick-up.
- Coles – Click & Collect and Delivery
- Go Vita – Call & Collect and Home Delivery
- Kmart – Click & Collect and Home Delivery
- Priceline – Click & Collect
- Specsavers – Re-order contact lenses online
- TerryWhite Chemmart – Prescriptions and beauty Home Delivery
- Woolworths – Click & Collect and Delivery
HAIR SALONS & BEAUTY
We are excited that from May 16 Nail and Beauty salons can open as per the Queensland Government with up to 10 customers allowed with 4 square metres per customer.
The following Nail & Beauty salons will be open with strict COVID-safe plans in place:
- Bella Nails – Appointment only, no walk ins. To make a booking text or call 0450 606 195.
- Clearskincare Clinic – Book your Skin, Laser or Cosmetic Injecting appointment online here.
- Hair Plus – Bookings required call 5528 4557 to book.
- Palm Nails – Bookings required call or text 0456 666 000 to book.
- Professionail (Scarborough St) – Appointment only, no walk ins. To make a booking text 0404 629 795 – 24 hours notice is required.
- Professionail (Opposite Spendless) – Call 5531 2130 to book.
- Shahnaz Beauty – Call 5632 8616 or book appointment online here.
- Shine Beauty – Book online here.
- Simetics Laser & Beauty Clinic – Bookings required call 5561 1555 to book.
Australia Fair and our Retailers are complying with the instructions given by the Australian Government. We are excited that from May 16 Cafes & Restaurants can allow up to 10 diners at once as per the Queensland Government restrictions with 4 square metres per customer. Our food court seating remains closed however our foodies are still offering takeaway options.
Click here to see the list of Takeaway & Food Delivery Options.
The following Cafes & Restaurants will be open for dining with strict COVID-safe plans in place:
- Blarney Stone Cafe
- Cafe Ambassador
- Cycho’s Buffalo Wings
- Fen Ku Guilin Rice Noodle
- Kubo’s Bar & Grill
- Tap & Grind Cafe – bookings required email: [email protected] or call us: 55 640 770
- Max Brenner
- Pho Vietnam
- Thai Silom
- Woka Woka
- Zarraffa’s Coffee
Please respect our foodies as they navigate through this tricky time and adhere to social distancing and COVID-19 restrictions.
CENTRE SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
- Our Customer Service Desk is open from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- The Justice of the Peace Service is open from 10am – 2pm Monday – Saturday and closed Sundays. Located level 1, near Australia Post.
- Based on the advice of the Department of Health, the Heart Foundation Walking Group is suspended until further notice. We look forward to updating you with further information soon.
- Book Swap, The Playroom and Beachside Mini Golf are also closed temporarily to help minimise the spread of Coronavirus.
Updated 28 May 2020