Important Centre Update
As per the latest announcement from Queensland Government, south-east Queensland lockdown has been extended until 4pm on Sunday 8 August, 2021. While we recommend all to stay home and stay safe, we are OPEN for essential shopping and healthcare but with added changes as listed below. If visiting the centre, please ensure to wear a mask and check in via the Check In Qld app before entering.
Please note that while essential stores are open for trade, hours may vary and we recommend contacting stores direct to confirm their opening times. Click here for store contacts.
During lockdown, the following changes are in place:
• Retailers can only accommodate one person per 4 square metres.
• Our foodies are here to serve takeaway only.
• Beauty services (hairdressers, barbers, beauty therapy, tanning, nails, non-therapeutic massage, piercings, day spas, cosmetic injections) are closed.
• The Customer Service desk is closed, and mobility and wheelchair hire is suspended.
• Justice of the Peace closed.
• Event Cinemas closed.
• Masks are ESSENTIAL when visiting the centre.
Please ensure you are checking in via the Check In Qld app when visiting Australia Fair. The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries.
All visitors and workers should not enter Australia Fair if in the previous 14 days they have:
• returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country);
• been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
• been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer; and/or
• had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
We’re Here for You
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Australia Fair. This includes:
• Wearing a mask while inside the centre and its stores;
• Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you (1 person per 4 square metres);
• Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations
• Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
• Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
• Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
• Staying home if you are unwell, experiencing any cold/flu symptoms or awaiting test results.
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers. ❤️
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/
Last updated: 2 August 2021