The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Australia Fair. This includes:
- Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you;
- Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations
- Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible
- Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
- Staying home if you are unwell or experiencing any cold/flu symptoms.
- If you test positive to COVID-19, follow the current Queensland Health guidelines.
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers. ❤️
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/